A staff member will coordinate health services, such as:
- Assist in obtaining a physician
- Assist in obtaining appropriate payment source
- Offer prenatal education
- Perform social assessment and guidance
- Provide nutrition evaluation and education
- Supply prenatal vitamins
- Schedule prenatal and postpartum home visit
- Arrange dental screening assessment, fluoride varnish, education and referral for dental care
- Offer preventative dental services on an appointment basis for pregnant women who are underserved
Click here to view the brochure on what our Maternal Health Program provides.
For more information call:
319-653-7758 or 800-655-7758.